Eminem 'Relapse' Artwork

Category: By Mircea
This is the official cover of Eminem's highly anticipated sixth studio album, Relapse. The photo shows his face made up of thousands of pills, reminiscent of his addiction. I like the idea... very inspired. And also, zoom in on the prescription in the low-left corner... another good move.

Here's a statement that Em gave in an interview for a summer magazine issue, related to his drug problems:
"But, for some reason, in hindsight, the way I felt was almost like [Proof's death] happened to just me … I just went into such a dark place that, with everything, the drugs, my thoughts, everything. [sic] And the more drugs I consumed, and it was all depressants I was taking, the more depressed I became, the more self-loathing I became…"
I'm glad he's out of that mess and I'm deff buying his album. Check out 'Relapse' in stores, May 19th!

Hate it or Love it?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?