T.I. feat. Rihanna - Live Your Life [video]

Category: , By Mircea
English: T.I.'s brand new video finally premiered today! The eagerly anticipated movie-like video for the track Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna) had its world premiere yesterday, on the 28th. I'm writing this in a hurry, while at school so I didn't get to watch the video just yet. If I can say something about it, is from the sneak peek I saw last week...and I expect it to be something different, out of the ordinary. Meanwhile, check out the video down low and I'll let you in on my opinion later.
Hate it or love it?

Romana: Noul videoclip al lui T.I. a aparut in sfarsit astazi! Mult asteptatul videoclip-tip-fim pentru piesa Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna) a avut premiera ieri, pe 28.
Scriu in graba despre asta, fiind la scoala, asa ca n-am apucat inca sa ma uit la videoclip. Daca e sa spun ceva despre el, ar fi doar dupa preview-ul vazut saptamana trecuta si ma astept sa fie ceva nou si iesit din comun. Intre timp, uitati-va si voi la video mai jos si diseara va spun si ce cred despre el. :D
Pareri?


UPDATE*: Could've been better, but I love it :X:X. Rihanna is hawt! :X


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonim 29 octombrie 2008 la 19:08
    Misto, da` ma asteptam la mai mult din partea lor

Something to say?