The BEP perform 'I Got A Feeling' - Brand New 'The E.N.D' Single!

Category: By Mircea


The Black Eyed Peas were invited as performers at the Summer Kick-Off Concert in San Diego. Hot on the promotional trail of their upcoming studio album, 'The E.N.D', they performed a brand new song off the material, called I Got A Feeling!
I'm not gonna mention the fact they they were amazing as always and delivered a great show!... there I said it..lol. But the song is great! I thought that this album was going to be made out of 'Boom Boom Pow'-like tracks... guess I was wrong. Feel the European dance vibe? It was produced by French DJ David Guetta and if it's things like this that the guys have in store for us, all hail the Black Eyed Peas!

I'll post the full HQ version as soon as it comes out!
UPDATE: It officially is the next single off of 'The E.N.D'!!!


Hate it or Love it?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?