Asher Roth feat. Keri Hilson - She Don't Want A Man [new track]

Category: , By Mircea
Who: Asher Roth feat. Keri Hilson
What: She Don't Want A Man [new track]
Album: Asleep in the Bread Aisle [out April 20th]

It's impossible to not have heard about Asher Roth. The white guy which everyone compares to Eminem, especially because of his flow. His first studio album, 'Asleep in the Bread Aisle' is set to drop in a few days, on April 20th, and it should wipe away the resemblence with Em. For that, I recommend you to listen to 'As I Em'.

Back to the track I've posted here; it's pulled off the same debut album and it really has a different sound. I didn't expect to like this one but it's surprisingly good, even with all the extra auto-tune. After a few spins, it really got me hoping it will be released as a single. Keri also sounds hot here.

Hate it or Love it?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?