Nelly Furtado - I Gotta Know [new track]

Category: By Mircea
Who: Nelly Furtado
What: I Gotta Know [new track]


Ah..I really missed Nelly Furtado...but the long period of waiting was worth it! This brand new track, I Gotta Know, is rumoured to be a new track off her upcoming album, set to be released between May and August.

Amazing banger song! It has the same sound as her last material, 'Loose'. Word has it she collaborated with Nicole Scherzinger and Rihanna on this. Can't quite put my finger on it 'cause I'm not sure that is them I'm hearing on the background, so it's nothing official yet. But just imagine a video with all of them...HOT!

Give this track a listen...you'll love it! I already see it going big! Thanks, DivercityCafe!

Hate it or love it?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?