Rihanna - Whipping My Hair [new track]

Category: By Mircea



Who: Rihanna
What: Whipping My Hair [new track]



Ah...brand new track from Ms. Fenty: Whipping My Hair. After all the drama surrounding the young lady and Chris Brown it was about time to hear something related to music from one of them.
Although I would've prefered to wait some more time than to hear something like this. I'm sorry, but I really consider this a sub-par song from Rihanna. And when I hear who is behind this it makes me wonder why don't they come up with another 'Umbrella'...The Dream & Tricky Stewart deff not at their best here.
The only thing that sounds so-so decent is the kind of addictive chorus.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is an old track left out from an album and not some new material, 'cause it really won't do her any good.

What do you think?

Hate it or love it?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?