Justin Timberlake feat. T.I. - If I [new song]

Category: , By Mircea
Who: Justin Timberlake feat. T.I.
What: If I [new song]
Album: -
Song rating: 4/5

English: Been waiting for these kind of news for quite a while. New Justin music! Yeees! Finally. The If I track, featuring T.I. sounds great. I love it!!! It's amazing. It is said to be one of his next album's tracks. Sorry for being so subjective, but he is one of my favourite singers/performers.
Just listen to the track. It's gonna be huge. Just think about the fact that these 2 guys have ruled the charts over the last 2 years and one of them is still up there as we speak.
Let me just say that the track that I've been telling you about sometime ago, 'Dead & Gone (feat. Justin)', off of T.I.'s album, is set to be released as a single and a video will soon be shot :X
Check out the track 'If I' down low.
Hate it or love it?

Romana: Asteptam vesti din astea de ceva timp. In sfarsit material nou Justin! In sfarsit!!! Piesa If I, featuring T.I. suna super. Imi place rau de tot! E foarte tare. Se spune ca ar fi o piesa de pe viitorul album JT. Doar ganditi-va la faptul ca astia 2 au fost in fruntea topurilor in ultimii 2 ani si unul dintre ei inca e acolo sus in timp ce eu scriu aici. Poate ca sunt prea subiectiv :))...da' altfel nu se poate, tinand cont ca Justin e unul dintre cantaretii/performerii mei preferati. O sa fie uriasa piesa asta.
Sa va mai spun si ca piesa de care va anuntam acum ceva timp, 'Dead & Gone (feat. Justin)', de pe albumul lui T.I., va fi lansata ca un single si un videoclip va fi filmat cat de curand. :X
Mai jos aveti piesa 'If I'.
Pareri?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?