The Weblog Awards!

By Mircea
English: Xtreme-addiction has been nominated (actually I nominated myself lol =D) for the Best Music Blog at The 2008 Weblog Awards. Since I'm kinda new in this blogging business...almost 3 months actually...I don't expect too much from this. But still, if you have some spare time or you just like the blog, you can click HERE and vote for my blog. You have a picture here that shows you how to vote. Thank you a lot and hope you vote for me 'cause I'm really trying to fit in the blogosphere. =)

Romana: Xtreme-addiction a fost nominalizat (de fapt m-am nominalizat singur ...lol :)) ) la categoria Best Music Blog la premiile Weblog 2008. Tinand cont ca sunt cam nou in in meseria asta...aproape 3 luni de fapt...nu ma astept la foarte mult anul acesta. Dar totusi, daca aveti ceva timp liber sau daca va place blogul, puteti intra AICI sa votati. Aveti mai sus o poza care va spune unde si cum sa votati. Multumesc anticipat si sper sa votati pentru ca incerc sa ma integrez cat mai bine in blogosfera. :D

The 2008 Weblog Awards
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?