Beyonce Live@AOL Sessions

Category: By Mircea
English: With her new album 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' coming out tommorrow, Bee's been all over the place (TRL, AOL, SNL), promoting her brand new material. Here, we have her performances from AOL Live Sessions. Performing 'Single Ladies', 'If I Were A Boy', 'At Last' & 'Irreplaceable', I proudly give you the one and only Beyonce!
Superb dancing and singing. I especially love the 'Single Ladies' performance. It's getting better every single time :X
Hate it or love it?

Romanian: Cu noul album 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' programat pentru lansare maine, Bee e prezenta mai peste tot zilele astea (TRL, AOL, SNL) pentru a-si promova noul material. Avem aici interpretarile de la AOL Live Sessions. Cantand 'Single Ladies', 'If I Were A Boy', 'At Last' & 'Irreplaceable', va las s-o urmariti pe Beyonce mai jos.
Voce super, miscari si mai si. Imi place mai ales 'Single Ladies'. Parca ii iese din ce in ce mai bine :X
Pareri?

Beyonce 'Single Ladies' (Live@AOL)


Beyonce 'If I Were A Boy' (Live@AOL)


Also watch:
'At Last' (Live@AOL)
'Irreplaceable' (Live@AOL)


Source: ThatGrapeJuice
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?