Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

Category: By Mircea
English: Finally, we get to hear Beyonce's brand new single, If I Were A Boy. She's finally back. The song is pulled off her third studio album, set to be released on Nov. 18th and we're waiting for a video in the near future. It's a nice ballad and strangely, I like it. It sounds very good and Bee has a strong voice as always. It's a very good song. I'm looking forward now to her second release, which might be a club banger, urban rockin' kinda track: Single Ladies. Give it a listen and tell me your opinion.

Romanian: In sfarsit, avem ocazia sa ascultam noul single al lui Beyonce, If I Were A Boy. A revenit in sfarsit! Melodia este primul single extras de pe cel de-al treilea album solo, programat pentru lansare pe 18 noiembrie. Asteptam un videclip, care se anunta interesant, cat de curand. E o balada frumoasa si culmea, imi place. Suna foarte bine si Bee are o voce puternica ca de obicei. E o melodie foarte buna. Astept acum cu nerabdare lansarea piesei Single Ladies, care cel mai probabil va fi mai dansabila, de club. Ascultati si voi piesa si spuneti-mi parerea voastra. :)

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?