Akon feat. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy - I'm So Paid [video]

Category: , , By Mircea
English: Akon just premiered his brand new video, for the song I'm So Paid. The version of the song in the video is the remix, which features Young Jeezy next to Lil Wayne. Well made video...I can tell a lot of sweat has ben put into it. Still can't quite put my finger on the song. But the video works just great. Check it out.
Hate it or love it?

Romanian: A avut premiera cel mai nou videoclip al lui Akon, la melodia I'm So Paid. Versiunea care se poate auzi in video este remixul oficial, featuring Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne. Arata bine...se vede ca a vrut sa le iasa ceva perfect si ca s-au chinuit ceva. Totusi inca nu pot sa spun ca ma bucura melodia. Dar videoclipul merge perfect. Uitati-va si voi.
Pareri?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?