Jason Mraz - Make It Mine [video]

Category: By Mircea
English: In case you haven't heard of this guy I'm introducing him to you right now. His name is Jason Mraz from Mechanicsville, Virginia. And his music is just..pure genius. And I give you here his brand new video for his latest single, Make It Mine. It's an amazing song. And I think you all know the song 'I'm Yours', which was the first single of his album We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. I like this guy's music skills. His music is so peaceful and calming. I highly recommend this guy. And beware of him in the future. He's got a lot to say! Check out his first single and his actual video at the end of this post. What do you think? =)

Romanian: In caz ca nu ati auzit de acest tip vi-l prezint eu chiar acum. Numele lui e Jason Mraz, din Mechanicsville, Virginia si muzica lui este...geniala. Aveti aici noul lui videoclip pentru ultimul single, Make It Mine. E un cantec extraordinar. Si cred ca multi stiti melodia 'I'm Yours', care a fost primul single de pe albumul We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. Imi place mult talentul tipului. Muzica e foarte chill si linistitoare. Va recomand munca lui si tot ce face. Si atentie la el in viitor. Are multe de spus! Mai jos aveti primul lui single si cel mai nou videoclip. Ce credeti?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?