Alicia Keys & Jack White - Another Way To Die [video]

Category: , , By Mircea
English: I told you a couple weeks ago or so, about this tune from the new James Bond movie. The video for Another Way To Die premiered today. Performed by Alicia Keys & Jack White, the track has really grown on me and I like the video very much. I think it's a great piece of art. Check it out and let me know what you think =)

Romanian: V-am spus acum 2 saptamani de melodia asta de pe coloana sonora a noului film James Bond. Videolipul piesei Another Way To Die a avut azi premiera. Interpretata de Alicia Keys & Jack White, piesa incepe sa-mi placa din ce in ce mai mult. Videoclipul mi se pare super tare. Arata foarte bine. Uitati-va si voi si spuneti-mi ce parere aveti :)


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?