The Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be [new track]

Category: By Mircea
Who: The Black Eyed Peas
What: Imma Be [new track]
Album: The E.N.D [out June 9th]

It all started with a snippet of this song, which was rumoured to serve as the first single off of 'The E.N.D'. The rumour was soon infirmed, after Boom Boom Pow 'boomed' in the charts as the first single. The second promotional track has already been announced... the David Guetta-produced 'I Got A Feeling', but it has yet to come out in HQ.

The second CDQ track to be posted on iTunes by the Peas is the full version of Imma Be. Where should I start? Great futuristic track, very good beats, great change of rhytm at the end of the song, very nice Fergie vocals, true style and again a great band doing some top-notch songs. I'm very hyped for the whole album and especially for their next video, which, by the way, was already shot and I'm looking forward to seeing it =)!

Back to the song.. I just love the word play and the cover... brilliant idea.. I'm A Bee...lol!

Hate it or Love it?



imma be black eyed peas
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica »
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?