No Doubt - Stand and Deliver [new single]

Category: By Mircea
Who: No Doubt
What: Stand and Deliver [new single]

It's actually happening!!! I can't believe my eyes, years, whatever... No Doubt is back!!!!! I haven't heard something new from them from... I dunnow.. 2001?! Has it actually been that long? I can't even tell you how much I missed them.

Here is their brand new single, called Stand and Deliver, a cover after a 1980's song, and it's set to be one of the cuts from their 2010 album!! This summer they're going on tour throughout America, with opening acts like Paramore, The Sounds and others.

It's amazing to hear new songs from these guys. Since 2001, Gwen was flaunting her stuff in her solo career, which proved to be a smashing success. After happily gaining everything she wanted both on a professional and a personal level she decided to join the gang and start a new age.

Check out their first single after 8 years!

Hate it or Love it?


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?