T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake - Dead and Gone [video]

Category: , By Mircea
Who: T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake
What: Dead and Gone [video]
Album: Paper Trail


The vid of T.I.'s latest single premiered, literally, an hour and smth ago! This is the fourth official single pulled of his massive success 'Paper Trail'. Great video for an amazing song. Directed by Chris Robinson, it really incorporates the meaning of the lyrics. Great work!

The song is absolutely fantastic. Already charting on Billboard Top100 at #9, it will sure be a future number one. You can't help but like Justin's vocals, showing his talent here!

Check out the vid...it's just 3 min and a half long..I don't know where the rest is...lol, but I'll update the post when I come across it.

UPDATE: Here's the full version of the video!


Hate it or love it?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?