! Remember This ! #3 -> Lil Bow Wow feat. Snoop Dogg - That's My Name

Category: , By Mircea

Ah...the video that Bow Wow premiered 2 days ago made me think of the beggining...how it all started for him.
So I decided, for this 3rd post from this category, to reminisce what I consider a classic.

'Where my dogs at? Bark with me now...'

Priceless...lol...at the age of only 13, supported by producer Jermaine Dupri, Lil Bow Wow released his first album, 'Beware of Dog', spawning a humongous hit, That's My Name. With a huge featured artist, Snoop Dogg, success was just a couple steps away for this young rapper.

Over years, all grown up, he calls himself Bow Wow now, dissing the 'Lil' label out of his name.
Still under the protective wing of JD and with collaborations with other important rappers/singers like Ciara, J-Kwon, Omarion, Chris Brown, R. Kelly, he released 6 albums so far and the 7th is on its way.

Like music wasn't enough for him, he really got into acting, receiving some small roles at the beggining and growing up as a real public-delighter. He has no less than 5 movies in which he stars, solely in 2008 and 2009 that have yet to premiere.

The only way for him is up...from the little and cute bad boy to the grown up guy that he is now...I live you know with the video for That's My Name. Enjoy...

Hate it or love it?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?