Lady GaGa - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) [video]

Category: By Mircea
Who: Lady GaGa
What: Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) [video]
Album: The Fame
Song rating: 4.5/5
Video rating: 4/5


A little bit late on this, but I've just returned from my holiday. Sorry for the delay =)
Lady GaGa has released her third official single in Australia and New Zealand only. Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) is a little bit different from her first 2 hits. Ballad-type kind of song, we get to see more of GaGa in the video. Without those funky glasses, she shows a sensitive side and also the fact that she has a stunning body! Great song and a nice italian-based vid.
Here's what she declared about the vid: "I wanted to show a different side of myself - perhaps a more domestic girly side. And I wanted to create beautiful, stunning '50s futuristic fashion imagery that would burn holes in everyone's brains."
Hate it or love it?


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?