Jamie Foxx feat. T-Pain - Blame It [video]

Category: , By Mircea
Who: Jamie Foxx feat. T-Pain
What: Blame It [video]
Album: Intuition


Yesterday, the most recent video of Jamie Foxx premiered on '106 & Park', Blame It (feat. T-Pain). This is the third promoted single off his latest material, 'Intuition'. I find this a great track for the clubs and, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first time Jamie uses the vocoder on a track. Still, he sounds good.
For the video, Foxx & Hype Williams chose a whole list of celebrities to feature: Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker, Ron Howard, Samuel L. Jackson. The only negative thing I have to say about the vid is that it lacks imagination...I mean, I would've wanted to see more shots, not only in the club =).

Anyway, still hot...check it out...

Hate it or love it?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?