Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow [new single]

Category: By Mircea
Who: Black Eyed Peas
What: Boom Boom Pow [new single]
Album: The E.N.D. [out June 9th]

I'm so 3008, you're so 2000 and late!

I'm so excited right now!!! Will.i.am posted on the Peas' official website an exclusive link for their brand new single, Boom Boom Pow. You can now hear it in HQ in its whole greatness!
So..I give you the brand new Black Eyed Peas single!
The chorus is sick! Fergie sounds so damn nasty...lol...I just love the track...very different from their previous work and I gotta say Will stepped it up and really risked a lot with this change, but it will all be good as the reactions are nothing but positive until now. Can't wait for the vid!

Let me remind you the band is going on a world tour this summer and their long expected album, 'The E.N.D.' is set to drop on June 9th!


Hate it or love it?


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?