Pussycat Dolls - Bottle Pop [video]

Category: By Mircea
Who: Pussycat Dolls
What: Bottle Pop [video]
Album: Doll Domination
Song rating: 4/5
Video rating: 3.5/5

The video I've been expecting for so long finally premiered. And damn, am I disappointed! I mean, great song, great club jam, but I don't know. There's something missing. It had such huge potential but I don't know what happened.
The girls are hot, the dancing is sick, but I was expecting a little bit more from directing and better shots. Anyway, I hope it still does good on the charts.
This here is a recorded version from the premiere of the vid. I'll update with the HQ asap!
What do you think?
Also, down low, you can check out the urban remix of the track, feat. Snoop Dogg & Kardinall Offishall.
Hate it or love it?

Update: I've updated the post with the HQ video. It has been confirmed that the US version of the clip will aso feature rapper Snoop Dogg!


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?