Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2009 with Ryan Seacrest

By Mircea
English: First off, let me just wish all of you a Happy New Year! Hope you had the time of your life in this last past 2 weeks together with family and friends and may all your wishes and New Year's resolutions come true. Thanks for helping my blog grow little by little in the last few months. I'm really hoping to get very far with it, since it's something I write with pleasure and dedication.
Next up, from now on, I'm going to write only in English and maybe open up a new blog for my country. Anyway, now back to the updates.
By far, the most famous New Year's show is Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2009 with Ryan Seacrest. Top artists gather around and deliver performances worth watching. This year, Kellie Pickler and one of the show's best friends, Fergie, co-hosted, helping Seacrest with all the show.
Names poping up on stage were: Solange Knowles, Natasha Bedingfield, Jesse McCartney, Pussycat Dolls, Fergie, Will.i.am, Jonas Brothers, Fall Out Boy, Robin Thicke..ah...too many of them. I'm gonna post up here some of the performances that I enjoyed. Not all of them have been upped on the internet so I'm gonna update this post as soon as the performances show up.

Pussycat Dolls - Bottle Pop


Will.i.am - It's A New Day


Solange - Sandcastle Disco


Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up/Tonight


Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate


Jesse McCartney - How Do You Sleep
Ne-Yo - Miss Independent



Some amazing performances here. Jesse McCartney impressed me with his voice once again. The Pussycat Dolls put on an amazing dance show on 'Bottle Pop'. They really stepped up their game when performing. Natasha Bedingfield was another surprise for me and of course Ne-Yo delivering an awesome performance of his smash single. Hands down for Will.i.am, the forever Obama suporter. He just owns a top place in hip-hop right now.
What do you think about the performances?
Hate them or love them?
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Roxana 2 ianuarie 2009 la 23:07
    Jesse & Ne-Yo :X Love them!

Something to say?