Pusscat Dolls Live@4Music

Category: By Mircea
English: The Pussycat Dolls were invited at 4Music, where they were interviewed and also performed 'Don't Cha', 'I Hate This Part' & 'When I Grow Up'. I posted this mainly for the WIGU which I believe is one of their best to date, because they all sound extremely good singing live and you can even sense the harmony that their voices form :X.
Hate it or love it?

When I Grow Up


Romana: Pussycat Dolls au fost invitate la 4Music, unde li s-a luat un interviu dar au si interpretat 'Don't Cha', 'I Hate This Part' & 'When I Grow Up'. Am postat asta in principal pentru WIGU...cred ca este una din cele mai bune intepretari ale piesei. Toate suna foarte bine live si se aude extrem de clar cum vocile lor se potrivesc perfect :X
Pareri?

I Hate This Part

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?