News-Addict

Category: By Mircea
  • Rihanna is going to re-re-re-re-re-release her album 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. Is this the third or the fourth edition of the CD?..I kinda lost count a year ago. It's gonna be called: 'GGGB: The Remixes'. Ah..4 other singles have already been announced. They're gonna be released in different continents in February! Anyway, I'm happy this is happening. Her music is just too commercial to be true. Milk it, baby! This here is the official cover.


  • 'The duchess' herself, Fergie, together with fiancee Josh Duhamel, have announced that their wedding will take place on January 10th, in L.A. I'm very happy for them. They look good together. I hope this doesn't slow down the Peas' =D

  • And last, but not least, Beyonce has made her touring list throughout Europe public. The tour is meant to promote her latest effort: 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' and promises to be a hell of a show. Damn it, she's not visiting my country this time..pity =( . You can check out the full list of locations HERE!


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?