Jamie Foxx feat. T.I. - Just Like Me [video]

Category: , By Mircea
English: New Jamie Foxx s**t! Yes! 'Intuition' is Jamie's next album, set to drop on Dec. 16th! The first single video already premiered: Just Like Me (feat. T.I.). This has got to be my favourite track right now. I love it. And the video is so cool. Brett Ratner was the director so I simply rest my case. It's damn funny and it works extremely good with the track. T.I. is there, present as always. Guest star: one great actress and lady, Taraji Henson.
Collabs with Keri Hilson and Lil Wayne have already been announced and Timbo & Ne-Yo help produce the album. Thumbs up for Jamie. He's a great guy/actor/singer. Check out the vid below.
Hate it or love it?

Romana: Material nou Jamie Foxx! Daaa! 'Intuition' este urmatorul album al lui Jamie, ce va aparea pe 16 decembrie. Primul single a avut deja premiera videoclipului: Just Like Me (feat. T.I.). Piesa asta a devenit favorita mea Imi place la nebunie. Si videoclipul e genial. Brett Ratner a fost regizor, asa ca vorbeste de la sine chestia asta. E al naibii de misto si se potriveste de minunte cu piesa. T.I. e acolo, prezent ca de obicei. Guest-star: o super-actrita: Taraji Henson.
Colaborari cu Keri Hilson si Lil Wayne au fost deja anuntate iar Timbaland & Ne-Yo au ajutat la compunerea pieselor. Mult succes pentru Jamie. E un tip/actor/cantaret super tare. Mai jos aveti clipul.
Pareri?


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?