Beyonce - If I Were A Boy [video]

Category: By Mircea
English: Big day today...well, actually yesterday..but anyway :)). Our favourite stars have premiered their brand new videos on the same day in a race to conquer the fans. First up in line is Beyonce Knowles with the video for 'If I Were A Boy'. Great. Amazing story..and maybe that's really what happens. I wouldn't know for sure...after all..I'm just a boy :))..lol. Check it out. It's really great. I like it a lot.
Hate it or love it?

Romanian: Zi mare azi...de fapt ieri..in fine:)). Vedetele noastre preferate si-au lansat videoclipurile in aceeasi zi intr-o competitie in care fanii vor decide invingatorul. Prima la rand este Beyonce, care a lansat videoclipul piesei 'If I Were A Boy'. Excelent. Poveste super...si poate chiar asta se intampla. N-as putea spune, baiat fiind :))...lol. Uitati-va si voi..chiar o sa va placa. :)


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Roxana 11 octombrie 2008 la 21:21
    un videoclip si o piesa , superbe :X

Something to say?