Akon feat. Lil Wayne - I'm So Paid

Category: , By Mircea
English: I'm So Paid (feat. Lil Wayne) is the second single to be released off Akon's upcoming album, 'Freedom'. Can you say..boring? Come on..try and spell it. I don't like it. Maybe it will grow on me after a few listens. Lil Wayne sounds good though. He kinda spices up the track. Dunnow, I'm still digging 'Right Now (Na Na Na)'. It just sounds better. Anyway, maybe you'll like it. Give it a listen and hit me in comments section.

Romanian: I'm So Paid (feat. Lil Wayne) este al doilea single ce va fi extras de pe viitorul album al lui Akon, 'Freedom'. Puteti sa spuneti...plictisitor? Incercati si pe litere. Nu'mi place de niciun fel. Poate o sa ajunga sa-mi placa dupa mai multe ascultari..cred. Macar Lil Wayne suna bine. Mai da acolo...acel ceva piesei. Nu stiu..eu inca ascult 'Right Now (Na Na Na)'. Pur si simplu suna mai bine. In fine..poate voua o sa va placa. Ascultati-o si spuneti-mi ce credeti. =D

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?