PCD live @ Wal Mart! :X

Category: By Mircea

English: I love these girls! Literally! A few days ago they presented themselves at Wal Mart Soundcheck for an exclusive performance. And I mean exclusive. They performed their old hits Don't Cha & Buttons, their present hit, When I Grow Up and 2 more songs which hopefully will become hits: I Hate This Part Right Here & Take Over The World (go Melody =D). I posted these last songs a while ago but right now I'm leavin you with the video of their performance. They're amazing :X

Romanian: Le iubesc pe fetele astea! :)) La propriu! Acum cateva zile s-au prezentat la Wal Mart Soundcheck pentru un show special. Foarte Special! Au interpretat vechile lor hituri Don't Cha & Buttons, actualul hit, When I Grow Up si alte 2 piese noi care, sper ca vor fi hituri: I Hate This Part Right Here & Take Over The World (Melody :X). Acum cateva zile am postat melodiile astea, iar acum va las cu filmuletele live. Sunt tari :X. Suna perfect!

I Hate This Part Right Here


Take Over the World


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?