Mariah Carey @ Fashion Rocks

Category: By Mircea

English: Tuesday night, September 9th, Fashion Rocks took place in NYC. I wrote about it some time ago. It was a fantastic show. And I mean crazy fantastic!!!! Awesome performances that you wouldn't even dream about. I'm gonna post the greatest performances in HQ as soon as they are uploaded on the internet.
First up, Mariah Carey with her latest single I'm That Chick. Great performance with some nice vocals from MiMi.

Romanian: Marti seara, 9 septembrie, a avut loc show-ul Fashion Rocks in New York, de care am vorbit acum ceva timp. A fost un show extraordinar..in adevaratul sens al cuvantului!!!! Spectacole live la care nici n'ati visa. O sa uploadez toate momentele mai misto in HQ de indata ce apar pe net.
Prima la rand, Mariah Carey cu noul ei single I'm That Chick. Un live de invidiat cu niste vocalize frumoase din partea lui MiMi.


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?